2014년 7월 31일 목요일

What a nice

Thursday, Jury 31, 2014

Weather : Wow!! you are kidding me, what the hatter day like into the sauna. today should be probably 35 degree. It's so hatter. now It's 10:16 pm, I can hear a lot of cicada, I don't know where it is strong noise from. just was heard from far away. and when I was moving i I felt that Sun just followed me along behind cloudy. today, I almost was died by Ms.sun. 

morning! today's last day of Jury. I've planed to cut my hair that is type of Two block, It take for one hour by the bus to get there where is hair shop in middle of center in town 
city. when I was waiting for bus at the bus stop. It's very hot in stand. and Maybe the bus was really not coming here. I was so nervous. a few minute later The bus came for hair shop. in bus it's very cool. because of air conditioner is working. I thought that today is very hot, I could see that walking people on the street. but there are a few people are walking to hold the umbrella for sun in hand. If I have a chance, I'll buy that later. of course If I have that, maybe I can't use that only old woman hold up that. 
anyways, as soon as I enter the shop there is very quite, and I can see a few people sit on the sofa with smart-phone. after cutting hair, I paid 15,000 won. it's good by myself. look like handsome

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기