2014년 7월 20일 일요일

Todayhumor

July 20. 2014

weather : It's very clear, and a litter cloud over my town.

before write my diary, I have to show me by myself the letter that is written by American singer named is 'Taylor swift'

1) Never compare myself to other people.    It's comparing my behind the scenes to their highlight real.

2) Stay here. now, I will not think too far forward or back

3) It's okay to not be fine

4) Taylor needs me so I'm going to take care of my self


I think that It help me to be a better person than before. these days, a lot of  student in college have many thinking of their life such as marriage, new job etc.  so, we need to have our goals.

Today's I rode my bike over a bridge. after long time, I felt got fresh air and to reduce stress. 
and I could see a few tourist that is waiting for bus. my course is from my home to the resort. 
that is located on the edge of the sea in Donam-dong. a few weeks ago, I visited there to work. 
there was still beautiful. and today is weekend, there was many family eating a slices of raw fish around a table. it really looked good. A few minute later, I came back home. 

twines a week, I have to do to exercise steadily. otherwise my body wouldn't work   


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기