2014년 7월 21일 월요일

OPIC study

July 21. 2014

Weather : today's weather is much hotter than yesterday. It should got up to 32 in Tong-yeong


Today, I got up early at 9:00. Away a noisy sound is coming from somewhere. that is like a pounding noisy by a heavy equipment outside. suddenly I remembered, a few weeks ago, I heard that there is making the street for fire fighting. so they have been working everyday except for the rain. 

anyway, I quickly washed my face while brushing teeth and I should get to my office to ride my bicycle. because I was too late.

in my office, I have been studying the OPIC all day without a break-time. through window I can see that it's great weather with no cloud. I really wanted to play out but I went on OPIC study. the opic exam date was coming. a two weeks ago, I took that in Busan. the day of the exam result, I felt greatly disappointed at the result of examination. 

anyways, I will keep going OPIC study until next exam. 



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기