2014년 7월 26일 토요일

I Saw The Movie. name is ORPHAN(2009)

July 26. 2014

weather : it's very clear and hotter than yesterday. It's awesome weather to dry laundry.

Today, I got up too late about 4:00 pm. I'm sick in my stomach. haaa.. last night, we drank with seniors in a pub which away from my office. we talked about our job, subject, our future so on. that day, alcohol was so hard for me. but I went on alcohol. 

after drinking, I always thought to reduce alcohol. but I always forgot, when I drink with friends or anybody. 


today, I kept lying on bad so I did nothing. alcohol made me knock down until from morning to night. at now I am still in not good. after dinner, I saw a movie, this is ORPHAN. you know that? the movie is kind of scare movie. the one of famous movie. people well-known that. so I have seen this movie a few years ago. just moment, to say about movie. she had a frightening face and a ribbon of black tied around her neck. before watching movie, I don't know why she is put ribbon on neck and she has many secret about herself. once if you have a chance to see this movie, you should movie. if you like the scare movie!! haha  


'쉿! 비밀을 지켜주세요' that means = pssst! keep her secret.  



after to take her into one's family

she is so adorable. she is daughter of actress.
also she don't speak. but sign language is very well. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기