2014년 7월 29일 화요일

Ping Pong

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

weather : today's very clear with no cloudy and very light. Also, it's breeze wafting over the town. So we could get fresh air. It's very very cool, This beautiful weather will repeat tomorrow and Sunday on weeks, but as I am seeing rain in part of forecasts I've checked. 



Welding Engineering Room in my campus.

morning! how are you today? It's fine? not bad? never mind :D So Today, after dinner time I've got the Ping Pong game with office friends who are studying next to my office room. One is my Junior of University. so that one of my longest friend like a drinking when he have time to drink with Chicken. It made him overweight. But nowadays, he haven't much eaten to decide to reduce fat. Maybe it will be not fail. Just that is my thought haha :)

Actually, we are often playing the Ping pong after dinner. I don't know that It help him to take a fat away from his body. There is so small to play that. and not get in and out fresh air through windows. Because There are noting any windows but, only inside front door is keeping the Room. and you can see the image that I can upload on my diary. The Blue door it is. For one hour, we enjoyed. now I'm so tired, and sleeeeeeep... I wish to go on bed ㅠㅠ... but I'm going to get the OPIC test~   

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기