2014년 7월 30일 수요일

The cicada

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Weather : of course! today's very hatter than yesterday!! It's pouring sweat on my face and the back of neck to nothing move anywhere. and In middle of center in my campus, There are a lot of high tree, I could hear that the cicadas of insect was crying on the trees, I don't know where is it from. I can here that such as surround sound. it's strong noise :(  Anyway in summer, you can see that many cicadas and here that crying sound.
and My campus is near the sea you know that? so when it's blowing in the wind today, the sea air wafting through my office room. you feel like that on your body.

morning!! I've told already above so I don't have nothing to write on my Diary. As I say you, today's weather very hot and It should be 34 degree. and It's important for me. I tell you what happened, The Air conditioner is in my office room not working from about 12:00 pm. I felt like in the sauna. so I can't study here. I was going to the library where is next to our building that covered with glass panels. by the way, even though there is blowing in the wind through inside building well. I haven't feeling any blowing wind or any cool air. but I should just take a work under the tree and sit on the bench to hear the cicadas crying sound. but It made me lose track of time. that's all. 

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기