2014년 7월 19일 토요일

My first diary

July 19. 2014

Weather : It's very sunny without any clouds. sometimes rainly.

so, I got up too late. suddenly, my friends who is my college friend came into my room to eat lunch. Tomorrow, I drank and chatted until late the next early dawn with my friend and a senior who is graduate student in my office. 

anyway, after we had eaten. my friend said me to watch the movie and think what kind of movies make our feel better. so we just decided to watch what is the movie. the name of the movie is 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' 

we got in the bus in time. inside bus, there are a few people sitting on with looking out through the window, a few minutes later, we got to the bus stop near the theater within walking distance. there are many people walking on the street. because today is weekend. we didn't go into anywhere, we just went to the theater.

in CGV, there are a lot of people waiting in line to watch a movie. and some people are talking with each other. I was waiting until the movie time.    





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기