2014년 7월 27일 일요일

It's peaceful

July 27. 2014

weather : it's similar to yesterday's weather. very hotter. it's no shade of anywhere. the sun followed me along what I got somewhere.

today, I think that even If I get up too late? I'm so afraid of getting new job. I always think about it. so every day, I've been studying in OPIC. I was likely interested in English, so all day I almost read English books for improving my ability.















This is my campus. there is located in Tong-yeong which is edge of Korea. not island.
I was in 10-floor building. I took a picture I think that today's weather is very clear. as you see that on picture which no cloud and that felt peaceful, but I stayed in my office to study until Tonight. I'm fine. next week I gonna be happy, I will go to the Busan which is my home town. the city is Second capital of Korea. there are a lot of people living. I wish that I'm going to get there  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기