2014년 8월 1일 금요일

OPIC TEST

Friday, August 01, 2014

Weather : Today's under cloudy skies in Busan where I live. and sometime, It's raining a little of. Now, I though have been started the rain season in Korea, maybe it's pouring the rain for a long period of time. when you go outside, should take the umbrella if not suddenly you will be into the rain. Anyways, today sometime It's raining from the under cloudy but it just was gone. so, we can see clear sky with no cloudy. that's all.


wow!! what a Friday. you know that? next day is a weekend. we have been waiting for a weekend from a Monday. If we passed by today. we will meet a weekend. Have you planned about doing something? maybe you probably care about the most. and who care back the much of all.
Anyways I muse got up 8:00 AM it's early to me. because of OPIC TEST, I had to go taking the OPIC TEST at SDA of Seomyeon in Busan. so, it's important for seeking a jop, If I could get good grade socre on OPIC. I would go to a middle of company at least. so. I kept going on OPIC studay on the bus for Busan. as I said you above. It's under cloudy that made me sleeping, but I went on that. I'd arrived at Bus terminal of Sasang in Busan. you can see, There are always a lot of people are waiting for another Bus and sitting on the terminal bench for watching the TV in the air from the ceiling of terminal is linked by a hard bar I don't know what does mean what a hard bar? what is that? can you explain about TV bar? beam? stick? and I had to go to the SDA. but It's early time to take the test. so I should wait at the test room. I could see more people than the day I was taking test. I didn't know as if I could get good score on that. but I am sure, everyone at the OPIC room as I felt same thing too. GOOD BYE

In humid weather and It's a bit of fog. If it's hard
you'll hardly see anything. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기