2014년 8월 6일 수요일

Come back home

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Weather : what a nice day! It's clear sky with no cloudy but I can feel It's much humid around town where I live. form early morning I can hear outside it's a insect of cicada sounds. again that began to cry when weather is to began to be hot. always after the sunny day, it's dark cloudy coming soon in weeks, so, often I must make sure on website today's weather. anyways all day it's sunny with no cloudy but under sky, maybe Rain will be coming tomorrow


Today is that I come back form Busan to Tong-yeong. I have been in Busan where my home town for a week. when I was being alone in my home. I kept reading slowly English book that name is 'The report card' it's so hard of story for me to read which is 4.7 of B.L that's all. it is as long as I understand. Anyways I have spent much time to read the book  


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기