2014년 8월 4일 월요일

Mr. Park in sergeant

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Weather : It's been a pour down of rain from last night about 8:00 pm, fortunately it's not raining outside, we began to feel though the window at a sauna. you know that why did I go to a sauna? I can tell you about it pretty soon. but, It's raining lightly in Seo-myeon although the sky just got very bright. already our shoes of us was being wet a bit. I really hate that my foot was over water so I got nervous, but I can't try to dry that on the street. please let anyone tell me not to rain today or for a week. and then I would enjoy in a week

 As I tell you above, we had went to a sauna. when we got there couldn't found the entrance of sauna. we kept moving around to find that but we can't instead we've got in shower. we had to get that before too late. It's still heavy rain over and over. pretty soon we got the entrance of that. I was sure in sauna there are a lot of people because, in sauna of Korea that is low price than Motel. if you have to come sauna, you must make sure to keep in hand the most expensive thing you own or you have to put thing into your locker room, if not you would lost that before you take a sauna, I'm warning you  anyways, after we took a sauna each other got back to their home. and then I've planned to meet another one who has got to finish the army service with me. you can understands? this sentence. I couldn't explain that. I'm so sorry to you. Anyways, at first to meet we went to the game room for free age. what a nice place where are a lot of people playing a game. I've seen first that until now. I ended up playing here that was Tekken 6. it's so excited, recommend you this game. if you have a money of buying the game. give it a try!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기